Linking up again for What I’m Loving Wednesday! You can join the fun by linking up here!
Here’s what I’m loving this week:
1. Free Chalkboard Fonts at The 36th Avenue
I’m making chalkboard art for the little guys birthday party (actual chalkboard–not typography) so I’m loving chalkboard printables also–too cute! These free fonts will definitely show up in some of my free printables in the future.
2. Summer being over!!! I’m so not a summer girl. I guess it’s the fair skin, but I’m not a huge fan of staying in the hot sun all day. I love when the leaves change color, I like to go hiking, and I like the cool weather. I’m really missing TN and my mountains!!!
3. Hubby–he seems to read my posts if they have the word Hubby in them so there it is. Leave a comment if you read this Hubby, lol.
4. Binkabox–this is a new subscription box filled with quality handmade items for little peeps. I love the spoilers that I’ve been seeing. I haven’t bitten the bullet on this one cause I know I can make some of the stuff. But the first box was awesome (check out this review by one of my bloggy partners, Sy’s the Limit) and there’s no way I can make felted soap, wooden cars, or woodland crayons. Still debating, but I might have to bite on this one.
5. Birthday presents arriving for the little guy! My grandparents sent him a wrapped gift and I actually cut the tape so I could take a peek and then taped it back shut. How bad am I?!?! I’m more excited about his birthday than I am about my own! I hope he loves his party (and the present was bath toys in case you’re curious)
Since the little guy is turning one, he’s moving to a new class at daycare. You might have seen this idea on Pinterest–have all your kid’s teachers write a note to them in this Dr. Suess book and then give it to them at graduation–well, I’m starting with the daycare teachers. Maybe it’s silly, but I can see him appreciating a note from the ladies that changed his diapers every day and helped teach him to walk.
That’s it from here! What are you loving this week?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.