Linking up for today’s Sunday Social!
This might be my favorite themed social so far–fun questions!
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
I don’t remember everything I was for Halloween, but I remember that my mom dressed me up as Tinkerbell one year (couldn’t find the pic) and I loved the tail on this DIY cat costume that my stepmom made for me
2. If you could go back to your childhood and dress up as something, what would it be?
Rainbow Brite! She was one of my fav characters and I love all the color
3. What was your favorite Halloween costume as an adult?
Recognize us? Daphne and Shaggy from Scooby Doo!! We don’t have a dog anymore, but we had a chocolate colored dobie at the time and he made the perfect Scooby! Miss that boy!
4. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Why must I pick? I love all candy in general, it’s a serious weakness. But seasonally, I love those mellowcreme pumpkins, MMMmmmmMMmm!
5. What is your favorite Halloween memory?
Candy swapping. I guess my love of swaps has deep roots I would stay up really late swapping candy with my cousins after we all got done trick or treating.
6. What is your favorite scary movie?
None. N/A. Don’t like scary movies. I value my sleep.